Re: Third draft (was Re: we need a release announcement -- soon)

> * Does Debian ppc support the iMac, and if not, what is a common peice of
>   hardware it _does_ support? What about the G4? (I'm trying to list
>   some sample hardware by name, not by chip type.)

Some of the more recent hardware that should(*) be supported:

Blue&White (G3), Yikes (G4), Sawtooth (G4)

various iMac models

iBook

Wallstreet, Lombard, Pismo Powerbooks

I'd emphasize to use yaboot where possible. Not because it's MacOS free
but becaus it's the more stable way.

	Michael

(*) for sufficiently recent versions of BenH's kernel :-)