more install woes

Well, to add to the hdc/d missing, here's one that I thought (or at least, hoped) had been fixed...

I dug through the archives for this, but couldn't track down the message I was looking for. It seems that under a fresh install of X11, my 1-button ADB mouse, stays as just that. 1 button.

What were the instructions as to how to fix this, so I can right/middle click properly? I don't mind running completely on console, but X is so much prettier, and allows for resizable terminal windows... :)

Thanks...

-Jeremiah Merkl
--
-JM