Adding options to Xserver

I've just switched from LinuxPPC to Debian, and I'm trying to get my setup
back to the way I like it.  I'm using Xpmac.rev9 (since rev10 has broken
accelleration on the CT65550) and I put the name of Xserver in
/etc/X11/Xserver, and it starts from gdm fine.

However, I can't add options (like --middlekey or --rightkey) to the
command line in Xserver.  Should I write a wrapper script to invoke Xpmac
with the right options, or is there a more "debianesque" way to pass
options to the Xserver?

Eric: I want to live in a world where software doesn't suck //////////
Richard: Any software that isn't free sucks ////////// rafial@well.com
Linus: I'm interested in free beer ///// <http://www.3roses.com/> ////