x windows

x-windows isn't currently working on my computer...blah i know you need more info, one thing i thought it might have been is that it was not automatically configured after being installed under the simple interface. :/

Anyway, the first thing i did was creat a sym link to /dev/usbmouse. I then changed the pointer to USB. i ran startx and said it wasn't support by OS.

For the rest of my problem, you need more info(somehting about signal 11 captured) anyway, is there a way to easily dump the error messages that startx makes into another file? startx > log.txt doens't work.
--
Weirdo				"I need 5 ccs of
(Clay Ginsburg)			people stat " - anonymous