installing Deb on Rev. A iMac?

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how to install Debian on my rev. A iMac. I know
the current root1440.bin won't work on my machine (I tried using it as
ramdisk.image.gz with BootX and failed) -- does anyone else have any
suggestions as to how I can install Debian?

Thanks!

Nathan Olsen
nolsen@csulb.edu

"It is our nature to put all knowledge into context in order to tell
a story, and to re-create the world by this means."

                     --Edward O. Wilson, _Consilience_