Re: Anacron still hangs

Frank Petzold wrote:

> After my upgrade yesterday, I was hoping that the new Anacron package would
> not hang anymore, but it does on my machine.

It's 2.1-3 that has the fix, not 2.1-2. If the binary isn't there yet, build
it yourself. It works fine here now :)

Michel, not thinking about "Have I started /etc/cron.daily today?" anymore

--
"Normal" is a setting on my washing machine.
Michel Dänzer                             ///           mdaenzer@earthling.net