Re: where is xfree?

On 24 Sep 1999, Stefan Berndtsson wrote:

> I'm afraid I managed to fool most people here. Your (Tom's that is)
> XF68_FBDev gives the same symptoms as the rest, now that I've managed
> to force it to occur.

Just for fun, is debian using gcc 2.95.x as well to build X now?

> Forcing it is a simple 3 step method, involving netscape.
>
> 1. Start X
> 2. Start netscape
> 3. Switch to console _before_ netscape opens a window.

This did not happen for me on aty128fb (no accel in X) so it's most likely
a bug in accel itself and not a generic FBDev bug.  Can you try turning
accel off and repeating the testcase?

---
Tom Rini (TR1265)
http://gate.crashing.org/~trini/