Re: Lombard status update

On Mon, 20 Sep 1999, John Whitley wrote:
> 	* I'd _like_ to use the SUN12x22 console font, but for some
> 	  reason, it never does work right anymore.  Yes, it is
> 	  compiled into my kernels.  In two early attempts, it was
> 	  working just fine, but I've never been able to recreate
> 	  those conditions since.  Explicit "vmode 14 32" brings up
> 	  the standard PeeCee VGA font, never the SUN font.  Oddly,
> 	  however, if the SUN12x22 was specified in the kernel video
> 	  options, 80x30 is the terminal window size after the manual
> 	  vmode.

I'm using the Sun font only. `video=atyfb:font:SUN12x22' works fine for me, and
keeps on working. If you have problems with it, don't compile in the PeeCee VGA
font, so SUN12x22 is the only available font.

Greetings,

						Geert

--
Geert Uytterhoeven ----------------- Sony Suprastructure Center Europe (SUPC-E)