Re on packages dependencies

Hey,

I keep receiving messages of complaints like the certain
relevant package does not agree with this certain other
but dselect is messing up, then ...

Why not fixing dselect with the right dependencies?
That's what dselect is for. I can not follow all the
mails, and update the system by hand. My PowerBook G3/400
still can not run X, I still have the conflict with perl-doc,
the clock has been messed up again with the new binutils
that are the wrong ones, and also bison is now complaining

... argh!

Sergio