breakage

hmm...well, still no resolution to my telnetd problem. A suggestion to
check to make sure that Unix98 ptys are enabled and mounted, and they
were...so that solution is no more.

And since PAM got updated, my netatalk and wu-ftpd had both broken and
refuse to let me log in properly. After checking my log files, aparently
my system decided that through these two daemons my password was
expired, but didn't return anything other than "login failed" on the
client side, and no messages reading "root enforced -- you must change
your password now" showed up anywhere other than my daemon.log file.

I changed my password, and all is well now...no idea why it happened in
the first place.

And, me being stupid, I promptly deleted all references to console-apt.
What's the link to that again?

-Jeremiah Merkl