Invitation for the 1999 Linux Hacker's Meeting

This is the official invitation for the the 1999 Linux Hacker Meeting
in Oldenburg (formerly known as m68k Hacker's Meeting[1]).

	Date: 15th + 16th October 1999

	Location: Oldenburg, University, Wechloy

The development meeting will take place at the same rooms like last
year.  However, if "too" many people are coming, we're going to swab
the rooms, so the bigger room would be used for working.  We're also
organizing three independend power circuits that should help us avoid
a general power failure. :-)

We will get sponsored IP from the computing center of our University.
We are trying to get food sponsored as well.  At this time I can't
give prognostics if and how successful we will be.  If we aren't,
there will be fluid stuff and rolls etc. for regular prices.  If we
are, they will be free of charge.

You may arrive on Thursday if you like.  You may also stay longer if
you like.  If you need to picked up at the train station, let us know
when you're going to arrive - i.e. tell us to receive a mobile number
from one of us.

If you can't carry machines with you, I will probably take some
special boxes from me for porting.

	1x HP9000/425 (m68k), 16MB
	1x HP9000/425 (m68k), 8MB
	1x HP9000/7xx (parisc)
	1x DECsystem 5000/240 (mipsel), 64MB

[1] I have renamed the meeting from "m68k Hacker's Meeting" since not
    only 680x0 people are attending and not only this hardware is
    worked on.  The last meetings have shown that several people carry
    an alpha, powerpc, sparc or whatever with them.

To help us planing with the rooms, amount of food and other please
fill out the following form and send it back to me.

------8<--------------------------8<------------------8<----------------

Name .........................:

Date of arrival ..............: ( ) Thursday, October 14th
                                ( ) Friday, October 15th
                                ( ) Saturday, October 16th

Date of departure ............: ( ) Friday, October 15th
                                ( ) Saturday, October 16th
                                ( ) Sunday, October 17th
                                ( ) Monday, October 18th
                                ( ) later

Number of machines ...........:

Number of monitors ...........:

Name may be placed on web page: ( ) yes
                                ( ) no

If you don't know how many boxes and monitors you're going to take
with you, please give a rough guess.  We only need this information to
properly plan for our power supplies and room requirements.

Regards,

	Joey

--
We all know Linux is great... it does infinite loops in 5 seconds.
        - Linus Torvalds