Re: KDE 1.1.2

Frank Petzold wrote:

> I have tried to build KDE 1.1.2 yesterday, but it failed. I was able to build
> kdesupport and kdelibs, but the configure script of kdebase failed while it
> tried to compile a "small KDE application" to locate the paths. I once hat
> this problem on m68k, too. There it seemed to be a Qt problem.

I think I had that problem when building quite some Qt apps. I think it's
because the Qt files are not in their 'normal' places under Debian, configure
finds paths which are really symlinks and that doesn't work for some odd
reason. Try giving the path explicitly, e.g. 'configure
--with-wt-dir=/usr/lib/qt2'

Hope this helps,

Michel

--
What, you egg??? - Mother! He hath killed me! -- Shakespeare, MacBeth
Michel Dänzer                             ///           mdaenzer@earthling.net