(IMPORTANT) email address changing - EFFECTIVE FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 17TH, 1999!

Quick note to everyone;

Effective Friday, September 17th, 1999, this email address will NO
LONGER EXIST. I am relocating within the next week to two weeks to
take a new job, and will be TOTALLY UNAVAILABLE for a period of two
to three days. (Yes, that means pager too, those of you who have it.)
I do NOT have my new email address yet, nor will I have any way of
getting at my prj@nls.net email address for at LEAST two days. If
you need to get in touch with me, and it is urgent, I'm afraid there
really is no way of getting in touch with me. I will be watching my
email at prj@nls.net next week, but I don't know for how many days
for certain. I'll try and keep those of you who I've been working
with on various problems updated as much as possible, especially
you, Cort. I'm still hunting for a better workaround for that F50
problem; I think I may have something, but I need to read a bit more.
Thanks for your time, patience, and understanding. I'd give all of
you a way to reach me if I could, but the city I'm moving to is a
pager and cellular dead-zone. ;P

--
-Phillip R. Jaenke, Systems Administrator, Nexbell Communications
 AIX/BSDI/DG-UX/HP-UX/Linux(Debian)/SCO/Xenix/Xenix286