Re: Linux Hacker Meeting (formerly m68k Hacker Meeting)

On Wed, Sep 15, 1999 at 11:49:30AM +0000, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> Martin Schulze wrote:
> >
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > we're happy to announce that the Linux User Group Oldenburg is
> > organizing another instance of the traditional m68k hackers meeting in
> > Oldenburg, Germany.
>

> Anyone from Switzerland going and able and willing to take me with him/her?

If you manage to go to strasbourg (not so very far from switzerland) we can
share expenses on fuel for my car. Or, for the way back, and since the meeting will not be held on sunday, you could go back by train with the nice but slow "wochen ende ticket" for 35DM.

Friendly,

Sven LUTHER