Re: console-apt

Daniel Jacobowitz writes:
> Chris, any thoughts on a non-experimental upload of binutils in the
> near future?  Powerpc is somewhat broken at present.
Yes, speaking of which, emacs20 is still broken at the moment, because of a dependancy on liblockfile0, and liblockfile1 is the version that appears to be available...

as a side note, emacs20 does work fine when installed with dpkg --force-depends, but then apt-get complains that the dependancies are broken, and won't let me install any other packages unless it removes emacs first -- very annoying.

Can anyone suggest a fix?

Josh