Re: console-apt

On Fri, Sep 03, 1999 at 05:51:49PM +0000, Georg Bauer wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Anybody working on porting console-apt to the powerpc plattform?

Sure.  There is a bug in the source package that prevents it from
generating a package.  The alpha autobuilder found it first and reported
it.

Only other problem is that it needs the latest g++/libstdc++ that are
held back and rely on binutils 2.9.5.0.10 that Dan has u/led to
experimental for now.  I was able to successfully build a package but
can't do a porter (I like that term) NMU until these issues are
resolved.

--
Matt Porter
mmporter@home.com