Re: XForms ?

> >  I think that linuxppc R5 had rpms for xforms at some point
> > but i might be wrong.
> >
> >   Kostas Gewrgiou

> > > You can't.
> > >
> > > Pity, that; it may be non-free, but it's still a fairly nice toolkit.
> > >

> Not sure about this, but i got some linux/ppc glibc 2.1 xforms binaries from
> the official xform site, don't remember where, wanted to compile the lyx
> package, or even the upstream sources, but didn't do it yet. It is still on my
> syjet cartridge, which i am salvaging right now ... anyone knows about a u2fs
> fsck for linux ?

The official xforms site site is:

   lynx ftp://ftp.cs.ruu.nl:/pub/XFORMS/linux/elf  ../../../linuxPPC/elf/...
                                                      not the exact path

The latest file is: bxform-088.tgz  but i'm not sure, if this is linked against glibc-2.1.

Maintainer for XForms for debian is  Heiko Schlittermann, please ask him for an new upload
(for powerpc) or the procedure to do an NMU to contrib.

Thnx,

     Hartmut