Re: is there a problem with libgtk1.2-1.2.1 ?

Hmmm,

The latest version of libglib and libgtk (1.2.2) still hasn't been built /
isn't part of the current dist on ftp.debian.org.  The version that is
available (1.2.0) is unusable - most gtk programs segfault on startup.

The latest version built out of the box (./configure ; make) and does not
segfault - what can I do to help get the latest version into the
distribution?

Ty