Re: Xfree 3.3.3.1

Previously luther sven wrote:
> It is true that there is branden's name listed as maintainer, but that
> is due to my little experience in the different packaging tools, i
> will fix that now that i know you want it like that.

You really want to hijack the X packages from him? This is absolutely
the most evil thing you can do: it would mean that the latest X packages
in unstable would have you as maintainer, which means that all
bugreports would go to you, you would be listed as maintainer for all X
stuff in the webpages, etc.

Anyway, Branden said he has contacted you about this now so I hope you
two can work this out soon.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl