Debian-PPC on PReP

Dear Debian-PowerPC members.

I have some PReP machines, Motorola PowerStack Ultra.
I have already installed LinuxPPC/R4.

Now, I know that Debian have a project for PowerPC machines.
I am interested in this system.

So, I would like to know how to boot up installation.

  CHRP have OpenFirmware, PCI-based machine.
  PReP machine have a PPC1Bug firmware, it doesn't have OpenFirmware.
  I read "Runs on PReP machies" on your WWW page.
  I wonder PReP and CHRP are mixed in your page.

And I would like to know which kernels runs on PPC system.
2.1.??? or 2.0.??? or 2.2.pre-release ?
Liblaries, too. Which library, libc5 or glibc2, are included?

Thanks.
Kaz Aoshima = PReP station
Material deveropment, Faculty of engineering,
Tohoku University, Japan
E-mail:aoshimak@mail.cc.tohoku.ac.jp

**I make a WWW page, called "PReP station".
  http://ppc.linux.or.jp/~aoshimak/