Re: Xfree 3.3.3.1

Previously Sven LUTHER wrote:
> where should i put them (together with their source) in experimental ? in
> potato ? someplace else ?

Experimental or a webpage I'ld say. At the very least I'ld talk to
Branden about it. Someone did a X NMU a while ago without telling him
and he was very much annoyed that he was getting bugreports for an X
version that he didn't make.

> also what will happen to the old X source if i upload the new one that
> i made ?

They will be removed.

> also i made a package with a dotted debian version, as it is said somewhere is
> hould do, so Branden can take my diff's check them, make all the changes he
> see's necessary, and then upload a true package. I think that by making this
> package.

That's good.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl