request

Today I tried to create ACE binary debs for ppc, since there was none, and
I want to start learning it.
As it is, I found two bugs while building it, a configuration one that was
easy to fix -I have talked to the maintainer about a fix and there will
soon be one. And a second one that is not actually a bug of ACE, rather
-guess- an egcs one. I tried to do some bug hunting again, but this time
the file is -after preprocessing- around 50000 lines of c++ code, not my
idea of spending my day if you know what I mean.
Dan, as I have a -high?- hope that this bug might be fixed in the next
egcs release, could it be possible to make some egcs 1.2pre snapshot
available so that at least I don't spend my time trying to find a bug that
is fixed?
I hope I am not asking too much, but if it is possible, I would greatly
appreciate it...

PS. I am about to apply for a developer, would a scanned passport for
authentication (according to the docs it probably does, I am just
doublechecking).

Konstantinos Margaritis
kmargar@cc.uoa.gr