Re: X startup hang

On Wed, 20 Jan 1999, Michel [iso-8859-1] Dänzer wrote:

> Anyway, Signal 11 is a segmentation fault, which really suggests it's a glibc
> problem - do you both (Manuel and Konstantinos) have the latest version? I
> have 2.0.100.

yep, 2.0.100-2, kernel 2.2.0pre8... but I seem to remember having the same
problem with other kernels when I tested Geert's experimental framebuffer
servers, but I thought at the time that it was due to the patchy X
distribution I used. Does anyone have any idea as to what I should look
for a cause/cure/fix?

Konstantinos Margaritis
kmargar@cc.uoa.gr