Xfree 3.3.3.1

Hello, ...

i have done some unofficial xfree 3.3.3.1 debian packages for powerpc.

all is not yet perfect, and i have to work more on them so that they become acceptable for debian, but in the
meantime, if someone is interrested, i can upload them somewhere, just don't know where i can put them, is
there some experimental place where they can go ? they are signed with my @debian.org id, but this one is not
yet in the debian keyring.

i had some problem with them.

first only rstart and rstartd built during the first run, but that is, i think, because twm refused to get
packaged, i think it got compiled but not installed, will have to check it. also i had to play a bit with
xserver-common, sothat the excetpional cases of m68k also apply to powerpc.

also the xfont-pex package built ok, but didn't install, something must be wrong with it.

i did this, because after my partition crash most stuff got installed cleanly, but X refused to work, and iu
was not able to build X 3.3.2.3a-8.1 from the source packages, so i just applied the diffs to my 3.3.3.1 tree,
and corrected most patches. THere is one file i am not very sure of, it is
programs/Xserev/.../XConfig/xf86config.c ort so. will have to check it with more time.

Also the damned parse_xf86config still don't want to accept the "fbdev" device ... :(((

ok then tell me where i can put them, so people can try them, and i can fine tune some more stuff.

note, the XF68FBDEV server includes geerts acceleration patches.

Friendly,

Sven LUTHER