Re: mpg123, xfractint diffs

On Jan 13, Konstantinos Margaritis wrote:

> Ok, I send the diffs necessary to fix these two packages for ppc. Both
> have been tested twice for correctness. I also sent them to the package
> maintainers. Should I also send to the bug list? I mean they are no longer
> bugs right?

Hmm ... please make also a bug report. If possible set the arch and if you fix
a glibc-2.1 bug this also into the subject line of the bug report. And please
put also the name of the package into the subject line.

Like this:

Subject: foo-1.2.3: this is an example bug for glibc-2.1 (ppc)

Many thanks,

       Hartmut

PS: if you have also the *changes file for the packages, i can fetch the packages
and upload it then ...