Re: glib 1.1.12, gtk1.1.12 for debian/ppc

On Sat, 9 Jan 1999, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:

> You noticed there how much time is involved in being a developer.  Add
> that in to how few developers have powerpcs and how busy we are outside
> of the project.  I'm not offended, but it's not going to make me more
> active, either.  Also, the past month or so is a slow time for Debian -
> lots of vacations.

Still you didn't answer my main question. Suppose I can help in some way,
esp. with ports, until I find time to become a proper developer, is there
an organized list of ports to be done, and some way to get them to the
right places?

> Alas, essentially, you can't.  Just keep prodding until developers get
> around to them.  I'm back at my machine now, I may be able to.

Let me get this right, unless I keep pissing everyone in the list off
about every new port, there is no other way for me to contribute what I
can? Seems to me that it should be easier for someone to offer his
voluntary help, considering that there are so few ppc developers.

Konstantinos Margaritis
kmargar@cc.uoa.gr