Re: Resizing partitions- need more space for linux

I think FWB's Hard Disk Toolkit can do this. I don't know if the
"personal" edition can do it or only the full version, though.

I believe it can, I got a copy of v.4.0.1 with a Linux/PPC distro a while ago. The only thing is, you have to make sure all your data is at the beginning of the partition, which it isn't necessarily. Norton speed disk (from Utilities 4.0), for instance, puts the system stuff/apps at the beginning of the partition, free space in the middle, and files at the end. Don't ask me why. ;^)

That said, maybe the professional/newer version of FWB/Norton handle(s) things better. :^)

NRH

--
I don't really go for the whole melting pot metaphor - I prefer a fruit bowl. Everyone has their own complementary colors, strengths, weaknesses, and personality, but we're all fruit.