Re: linking to the derivatives census from popcon.d.o?

On Thu, 2018-09-06 at 16:48 +0200, Bill Allombert wrote:

> In which case someone will need to maintain the correspondance
> between the two in some way.

I think it will be possible to do this in the derivatives census
integration codebase. We could use a simple line based format but the
dpkg vendor could theoretically contain spaces and newlines so I would
prefer something like JSON or YAML or deb822 for this. Any preferences?

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise