[Popcon-developers] [GSOC] Popularity Contest

[Antonio Terceiro]

Thanks, I will add to user pass data folder as argument. I have a
presentation of manages software configuration (GCS), its tomorrow, then I and
a colleague are working on add continuous integration on AppRecommender
using Gitlab-CI with docker, after this I will update the script to receive
the output directory as argument and makes a new patch, its ok?

[Petter Reinholdtsen]

Thanks for your help. Do you think that patch will be accepted into
popularity-contest?
What more is needed, or that the conditions for this to happen?

Att,
Luciano Prestes Cavalcanti