[Popcon-developers] [GSOC] Popularity Contest

[Petter Reinholdtsen]

I update the patch, and test on Debian wheezy.
Following your advice the script can be run only with the popcon-entries
path like argument.
Example: create_popcon_clusters.py [popcon-entries_path]

The patch is on the attachment.

Att,
Luciano Prestes Cavalcanti