[Popcon-developers] Raw popcon data repo schema and access questions

Hi popcon team,

While I was pouring over debian package information the other day, I
happened to wonder what packages were increasingly popular clustered around
some key packages that I had just installed.  So, I started pouring over
published popcon data.  It's great data and you all rock for making the
survey happen, but I couldn't find the level of detail I needed to answer
my surprisingly complex question.  And that started me wondering what the
actual central data repository popcon uses looks like and whether it
contained enough detail to write out a few reasonably simple package
recommendation tools.

And I know this is where the lines blur on privacy.  Up front, I should be
clear that I have no monetary interest in this, I have no interest in
identifying anybody or any machine, and anything and everything I would
write would always be MIT licensed -- heck, you can just have it without
attribution if you'd like it.  Maybe most importantly, I'd also be happy to
allow you to gate the results that come from any tools/analysis/etc that
might come out of my questions below:

1. Is the popcon data collection schema published?
2. Does popcon collect anonymized, but linked time-series data?
3. Does popcon maintain the logs that were generated out of the HTTP posts?
4. Does popcon maintain the emails received from popcon survey participants?
5. Does popcon publish its server-side code for generating final tabulated
results?
6. Would it be possible to receive access to the raw popcon data?

Thanks!,
Pavan Gupta