[Popcon-developers] Raw popcon data repo schema and access questions

On my first question, I was essentially looking for a database schema.  My
goal was to discern whether you were collecting any kind of metadata about
the final data you are aggregating and presenting.  Generally, answering
that question openly may still be of value for people interested in
understanding how the data they deliver to popcon is being collected and
processed.

And no problem, I shall look to solve this problem elsewhere.  Keep up the
great work!

Best,
Pavan