[Popcon-developers] removed packages and popcon

On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 10:23 PM, Bill Allombert wrote:

> The popcon server already maintains a list of packages from previous distributions,
> so it can put packages in the correct sections, so packages in "unknown" have
> never been part of a release.

I wasn't aware of that, interesting. Also, "(Not in sid)" in the
unknown report gave me the impression that wasn't the case. There are
definitely some in the unknown report that have been in Debian at one
point, python3.3-minimal for example.

http://snapshot.debian.org/binary/python3.3-minimal/

Slightly different proposal then:

Store names of all packages, including those that were only in
testing/unstable/experimental.

Import names of packages that were only ever in
testing/unstable/experimental from the PTS and snapshot.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise