[Popcon-developers] popcon page renders like the old style of the main debian website

On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 11:43:51PM +0100, St?phane Blondon wrote:
> > Sorry for the delay, I had some hardware trouble.
>
> No problem. I'm pleased you answered on this thread. :-)
>
> > I have applied the patch to test:
> > http://popcon.debian.org/
> > I think it would be nicer if the text was on the same line that the keyword,
> > like it used to be.
>
> I added CSS to change the style of the list. You can see it in
> index.html. The modified code is in popcon.pl (see lines 151-162).
>
> Is this style ok for you?

Yes, it is perfect. I have updated the website.
Also I have made an attempt to credit you in the footer.

I plan to upload a new popcon package soon (to fix un unrelated problem).

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe at debian.org>

Imagine a large red swirl here.