[Popcon-developers] popcon page renders like the old style of the main debian website

On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 12:40:55AM +0100, St?phane Blondon wrote:
> 2014/1/25 Bill Allombert <Bill.Allombert at math.u-bordeaux.fr>:
> >> If you disagree, it would be nice to convert the list with <pre> tags
> >> to a real html list (<ul> ou <dl>). The patch is trivial, I can send
> >> it if you want.
> >
> > Yes please. I have some computer issue right now.
>
> The patch is attached to this e-mail.
>
> Is it ok for you?

Sorry for the delay, I had some hardware trouble.

I have applied the patch to test:
http://popcon.debian.org/
I think it would be nicer if the text was on the same line that the keyword,
like it used to be.

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe at debian.org>