[Popcon-developers] Bug#729097: enabled by default encryption breaks multi-server submission unless they share the same keyo
- Subject: [Popcon-developers] Bug#729097: enabled by default encryption breaks multi-server submission unless they share the same keyo
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Bill Allombert)
- Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 22:46:14 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20140114214614.GD25913@yellowpig>
- In-reply-to: <20131121035022.GQ6833@onerussian.com>
- References: <20131110140610.GC3094@yellowpig> <20131110153334.GE27621@onerussian.com> <20131111131603.GE3094@yellowpig> <20131118013104.GN9492@onerussian.com> <20131118142245.GD12697@yellowpig> <20131118143924.GR9492@onerussian.com> <20131118161339.GE12697@yellowpig> <20131118161657.GA9492@onerussian.com> <20131119215820.GE27539@yellowpig> <20131121035022.GQ6833@onerussian.com>
On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 10:50:22PM -0500, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Nov 2013, Bill Allombert wrote:
> > > as long as it is reasonably documented -- it is bullet-proof! ;)
> > > could also do smth like
> > > /bin/ls /etc/popularity-contest.d/*.conf | sort | while read i; do
> > > to provide consistency in order
> > Maybe it is better to use
> > `run-parts --list --regex '\.conf$' /etc/popularity-contest.d/`
> sorry -- started to loose control over the inbox (again).
> yes -- run-parts is the way (sorry forgot about it)
> > Mind to write the documentation ?
> I do not mind but not sure when will I be able to
Any progress ?
Bill. <ballombe at debian.org>
Imagine a large red swirl here.