[Popcon-developers] popcon page renders like the old style of the main debian website

On Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 01:59:15PM +0100, St?phane Blondon wrote:
> 2013/12/23 Bill Allombert <ballombe at debian.org>:
> > Yes,  thought I have made some minor changes. You can check popcon.debian.org
> > tomorrow for the new version.
> >

> I browsed popcon.debian.org and didn't see problems.
>
> I'm not sure but perhaps you added the explanations about what 'inst',
> 'vote', etc. means on secondary pages at the bottom of the pages.

Yes.

> What
> do you think about including them as title attribute for each link so
> the user has the explanation where he needs it.

How would that look ?

> If you prefer to keep this paragraph, I think we should remove the
> <pre> tags around it. I don't think there is a real reason for the
> <pre> tags and there is a new line between 'atime' and 'and ctime'
> which is removable too.

Yes this is a good suggestion.

> What do you think about it ?
>
> I saw a (probably very old) minor bug: the stats images are cutted at
> the bottom and the 'i486' string is not properly displayed. The bottom
> line of the square around the legend is not displayed too. Do you
> think it's hard to fix?

The problem is that there are too many architectures to fit in the image.
So either I increase the height of the image, or remove some architectures.
Neither options are very appealing.

Cheers,
Bill