[Popcon-developers] support for multiple submission to multiple popcon servers

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 04:56:16PM -0500, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
> NB is lists.alioth.debian.org up so I could just reply to the list
>    without CCing?

Not sure. Probably not.

> those proposals probably should just be married together since the 2nd
> one (by Yaroslav, i.e. me) just allows to avoid ugly patching of config
> files, while it would still need augmented
> /etc/cron.daily/popularity-contest so files under
> /etc/popularity-contest.d could extend $KEYRING and $POPCONKEY as
> well.  Or have I got confused?

Well, debconf preseeding support could be used instead of
/etc/popularity-contest.d.
I am unsure about the advantage of the two systems.
Are you able to use debconf preseeding to set SUBMITURLS ?

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe at debian.org>

Imagine a large red swirl here.