[Popcon-developers] popcon page renders like the old style of the main debian website

2013/11/6 Bill Allombert <Bill.Allombert at math.u-bordeaux1.fr>:
> On Wed, Nov 06, 2013 at 01:08:55AM +0100, St?phane Blondon wrote:
>> I didn't have a good idea so I keeped the tabs. I just removed the
>> rounded corners, paint it in black and add minor tweaks. (see attached
>> archive.)
>
> Unfortunately, now it looks like an obituary.
> Maybe the first design (with two lines) was better.

I don't understand what do you mean by the two lines. However, I agree
the obituary style isn't good. So I just modified the background color
to fit the red POPCON.
What do you think about it?

> You should include the stable page in your tarball so we can see how the
> switch works.

I will send another archive with the two pages, probaby tomorrow. It
will be the same style, except the 'All reports' and 'Stable reports'
styles will be reversed.

> Also maybe you could add POPCON in red in the top left corner like in
> the QA pages.

Good idea, done.
I removed the search bar too, like the QA page.

There are others changes :
 - the download section is here
 - the move of 'Raw popularity-contest results' is done
 - the move of 'To participate in this survey,...' is done

--
Imprimez ce message en A2 et en couleur au moins 500 fois!
Br?lez des arbres!!

-- envoy? depuis ma centrale ? charbon
St?phane