[Popcon-developers] Popcon for Fedora

Hi,
I have one student (peter.konc at student.tuke.sk) who start working on Popcon for Fedora.
We just started (with no work done yet). But in future you can watch the progress here:
   https://github.com/PKonc/popcon-for-fedora

We do not want to make fork, but just modify existing code to allow to gather information even on rpm based system as well.
And to package Popcon in rpm package.

If you have question or want to help, feel free to contact me or Peter.
Otherwise we will write again when we will have some code to share (and hopefully to merge).

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCE, RHCDS
Red Hat, Software Engineer, #brno, #devexp, #fedora-buildsys