[Popcon-developers] popcon.ubuntu.com: Ubuntu Popularity Contest statistics is out of date

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 9:18 PM, Bill Allombert wrote:

> Unfortunately, it still believes dapper is the current ubuntu release.
> Also it does not seems to remove stale submissions.

Poked Ubuntu folks about it, results:

<mhall119> pabs: not sure if you noticed, but popcon.ubuntu.com is
updating agian
<pabs> vorlon, mhall119: yep, apparently there are still problems
though: http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/popcon-developers/2012-December/002200.html
<pabs> mhall119, vorlon: could you pass that URL on?
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/popcon-developers/2012-December/002200.html
<mhall119> pabs: I've updated our internal ticket with a the link and
describing what we've just noticed as being wrong
<mhall119> the ticket wasn't marked as closed, so it's possible they
know things are still not right

--
bye,
pabs