[Popcon-developers] Traces for P2P pub/sub project

[Spyros Voulgaris]
> To Petter: In your mail you mentioned about per user data having
> been made public in the past. If that data is still available, could
> we maybe get hold of it? As mentioned, our target is to design a
> self-organizing algorithm. We don't really need to have the latest
> data, but some *real-world* data that represents the level of
> overlapping in users' installed packages.

I do not believe it was made public, but only passed on to a research
project looking at some kind of recommender system.  I doubt that file
is around any more.  I have mostly forgotten how it was made, but
believe there is a script in the popcon package to wash out
non-official packages from a list of individual submissions.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen