Suggestion Service (WAS: Re: [Popcon-developers] data from the past)

Am Sonntag, den 04.02.2007, 07:51 +0100 schrieb Alain Schroeder:

> btw: I am building a package suggesting website/service for debian as
> diploma thesis.

First result can be seen at http://dps.parkautomat.net/dps/

It currently includes the data from all 2006-10-17, dependencies
filtered out and the relations are only generated for the 1000 most
popular packages. More to come soon.

Beware: this is totally unoptimized and just quickly hackup up. I gave a
shit about the design. This might stop working, getting overloaded,
etc...

But feedback of any kind is very welcome.

Bye,
   Alain

PS: Next on my todo-list: More relations and a SOAP Interface.