[Popcon-developers] Re: Reinsert popcon question during installation?

--1UWUbFP1cBYEclgG

Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 06, 2005 at 08:57:11PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> > Another way would be to just get its priority set to standard, then we'd
> > get the above behavior and would need no special case code.
>=20
> Isn't that the best option, then?

I think it is, but it seems to me that semi-political issues have been
what kept popcon out of standard in the first place. The base-config
code was working around those issues..

--=20
see shy jo

--1UWUbFP1cBYEclgG