[Popcon-developers] Re: popcon files are corrupted (Was Re: gluck available again / filesystem shaked)

On Mon, Apr 11, 2005 at 09:10:19AM +0200, Igor Genibel wrote:
> On Friday 08 April 2005 22:37, Bill Allombert wrote:
>
> Hi Bill,
>
> > I checked the code and the data, but not the generated files like
> > by_inst. They have been rebuild now, so they should be OK.
>
> Hum, it is not OK :/
> Near the line where the rank is 21447 is starts with
> class="installed">I</td> and then a lot of \0 chars :/
> And from the rank 26396 to 27263 and after that several lines

popcon submission database was much more corrupted that what I initially
expected. I clean up most of it (I expect). I hope it is mostly OK now.

Unfortunately the latests daily reports contain data from corrupted
reports.

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>