[Popcon-developers] Ubuntu popularity contest package?

Hi.  Thanks for last time in Brazil.  I hope you are fine at your
current location.

You are listed as the popcon uploader for ubuntu.  This is the
background for this email.

I recently noticed the ubuntu version of popularity contest, as the
patches to support HTTP came from it.  Really a good idea, and Bill
Allombert is working on getting that feature into the debian version
as well. :)

When I had a look at the ubuntu package, it became obvious that it
does not report to popcon.debian.org, but to some ubuntu-specific
address instead.  The ubuntu package page on
<URL:http://higgs.djpig.de/ubuntu/www/hoary/misc/popularity-contest>
mention <URL:http://popcon.debian.org/> as the home page, but does not
say anything about where the ubuntu stats are located.  Where can I
find the status for ubuntu?

Perhaps it is an idea to change the package description to mention
where to find the ubuntu stats, as well as the popcon package home
page?

Cc to the other popcon developer, to keep them updated.