[Popcon-developers] minor tweaks for popcon.debian.org

[Martin Schulze]
>>> 1) Avery site <http://people.debian.org/~apenwarr/popcon> is still
>>> online and updated by cronjob. If Avery account is disabled, then
>>> could you stop the cronjob and link this page to popcon.debian.org ?
>>> a suitable replacement page is available at
>>> <http://people.debian.org/~ballombe/popcon/index.html>
>>> We won't object if you prefer to just shutdown
>>> <http://people.debian.org/~apenwarr> completly.
>>
>> This is still not done, almost a year later.  Any hopes of getting the
>> URL redirected and the cron job stopped?
>
> I don't understand.  We normally don't fiddle with developers crontab,
> except for security and performance.

Avery is almost MIA, and the old popcon web page should redirect to
the new page.  This is the important part.

The cron jobs are just wasting CPU, as the popcon email is currently
forwarded to the new address, and there is nothing for the cron job to
process any more.  If you don't want to touch the cron job, just leave
it alone (it does not do any more harm than wasting CPU. :).

But please redirect the web page, to make sure everyone looking for
the current popcon results are sent to the correct location,
<URL:http://popcon.debian.org/>.