[Popcon-developers] popcon.debian.org proposal

On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 04:04:48PM +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

> Sorry for answering late.  Too much stuff to do. :)
>
> [Bill Allombert]
> > Hello,
> > here a proposed setup for popularity-contest.
> >
> > 1) A new virtual host `popcon.debian.org'.
> > 2) An email address 'survey@popcon.debian.org'.
> > 3) A Web-site `http://popcon.debian.org'.
> >
> > I believe gluck.debian.org could be a good choice for hosting.
>
> I guess this is the best we can hope for.  I'm not sure if we want to
> use the web page, in addition to the one on
> <URL:http://popcon.alioth.debian.org/>, or if we want to drop the
> alioth page.  What do you think?

Once the vhost 'popcon.debian.org' exist, the web page is cheap.
We could use  <http://popcon.alioth.debian.org> as a developer oriented
site. Anyway we have time to consider.

> The address survey@popcon.debian.org is probably as good as any.
>
> Do you have time to follow up on this plan?  I like it, so I do not
> see any reason for us to delay it any further.

I will then. I was waiting for your approval. I will start by contacting
Martin Michlmayr.

Thanks to have taken the time to answer.

BTW, I plan to make an upload by the end of the week to fix the
warning bug.

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>