[Popcon-developers] popcon 1.7 to be released

Good work releasing a new version. :)

[Bill Allombert]
> By experience, I don't like schemes that imply making last minute
> changes even if they are just a rebuild, so I fix the changelog as
> soon as I plan to release the package.

As long as the period is short, I'll ignore the potential confusion.
You remembered to tag the release.  That is good.

But the new version do not work in Woody as dpkg-query is missing. But
I want to test it on my machine, and also want it to be easy to
"backport" it.  Is it possible to get it working without using
dpkg-query?

For the next version, I suspect we should include the package version
in the report.  Do you agree?  This would make it possible to handle
changes in the report format without having to guess which version of
the format that is used?