[Popcon-developers] Bug survey

Hello
First I managed to subscribe!
Second here a survey of the remaining BTS bugs after the upload of
today:

87619 : (Bill) I can probably fix that, but I ill need some one to test.
202675: (Petter) Need to be better defined
212300: (Avery) My popcon fix that bug in one way.
---
206830: (Petter) You seem to have already done the most important.
73603: This look like too intrusive a feature (big brother like)
97045: (Bill) I agree with Avery, but reporting the release
              (/etc/debian_version) is possible.
129985: I agree with Avery. I do new computation for my popcon pages
        using only the data freely available, so I would ere on the side
        of caution and not make more data available.
149425: This need changing the popcon processor.

Third, Martin Michlmayer offered a popcon.debian.org domain to Petter.

We have to summary our need at this point:

1) A smtp server that has all mail rejecting feature removed so that
we get submission from misconfigured MTA and let people try to be
anonymous (by using fake adresse, remialer, etc...) Since popcon
email are automatically parsed it is not an issue.

2) The facility needed to run the popcon analysis script (an account
with procmail, etc...)

3) A local Debian archive. This is needed for the computation of the
webpages.

4) Webspace to put the resulting webpage.

Of course we don't need exclusive use of any of the above.

did I miss something ?

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>